Tyree Industries design and manufacture Distribution and Power Transformers – we are a leading supplier to power utilities and industry across Australasia and the South Pacific. Tyree is a dynamic and growing Australian company, located in the Southern Highlands of NSW – with easy access from western Sydney.
We are seeking to recruit 10 traineeships to train the trainees in the manufacturing of transformers. Training will include 1 day at TAFE and 4 days on the job training.
Preferred applicants will have the following key attributes:
- Completed Year 10 or higher, with passes in Maths, Science and English
- Enjoy undertaking hands on activities
- Possess technical problem solving skills
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to use tools and machinery
- Mechanical aptitude
- Safety awareness
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and take instruction from others
This is a full time position commencing in July 2022, with provision for study at TAFE 1 day per week for a Cert lll Process Manufacturing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys learning new skills.
Must be ready to work full time in a manufacturing environment and be committed to building a career in the fitting trade.
Tyree Transformers is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be required to comply with our Drug & Alcohol Policy. All candidates must provide evidence to demonstrate they are eligible to work in Australia.
Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.