Full Time – Permanent Positions
Tyree Transformers is a dynamic and growing manufacturer situated in the Southern Highlands of NSW. Located at Braemar near Mittagong, we design and manufacture transformers and associated electrical equipment for power utilities and industrial customers across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our production workshops continue to be modernised with the latest in automation and technology being progressively implemented as our business continues to reinvest for the future.
To support our continued business growth, Tyree is seeking self-motivated people to join our production teams on both day and afternoon shifts to operate production machines and/or assemble our products and components.
Preferred applicants will have the following key attributes:
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow written work instructions and basic drawings
- Able to operate CNC machines or similar automated equipment
- Organised and thorough in all aspects of work.
- Reliable and self motivated.
- Safe behaviours.
- High level of attention to detail and desire to produce quality work.
- Willing to support goals and targets.
- Experience in a production environment an advantage.
Whilst previous experience is an advantage, training will be provided to successful applicants.
Tyree Transformers is an equal opportunity employer. Please note all applicants will be required to comply with our Drug & Alcohol Policy.
To apply for this position please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.