Tyree Industries design and manufacture Distribution and Power Transformers – we are a leading supplier to power utilities and industry across Australasia and the South Pacific. Tyree is a dynamic and growing Australian company, located in the Southern Highlands of NSW – with easy access from western Sydney.
Preferred applicants will have the following key attributes:
- Completed Year 11 or higher, with passes in Maths, Science and English
- Enjoy undertaking hands on activities
- Possess technical problem solving skills
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to use tools and machinery
- Mechanical aptitude
- Safety awareness
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and take instruction from others
- This is a full time position commencing in January 2020, with provision for study.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys learning new skills. Must be ready to work full time in a manufacturing environment and be committed to building a career in the fitting trade.
Tyree Transformers is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be required to comply with our Drug & Alcohol Policy. All candidates must provide evidence to demonstrate they are eligible to work in Australia.
To see the SEEK ad for this job click here
Applicants should forward a detailed cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.