Tyree Industries design and manufacture Distribution and Power Transformers – we are a leading supplier to power utilities and industry across Australasia and the South Pacific. Tyree is a dynamic and growing Australian company, located in Braemar NSW – with easy access from western Sydney. We are focused on keeping talent local and aim to create and foster opportunities for new career pathways through Apprenticeships.
Tyree Industries are offering a Mechanical Apprenticeship resulting in a Cert III in Mechanical Engineering- Mechanical Trade.
Tyree Industries Apprentices are expected to:
- Commit to workplace-based learning.
- Commit to safety and personal wellbeing.
- Complete duties in an obliging manner.
- Comply with uniform and PPE requirements – even at TAFE.
- Be eager to learn and ask questions and self-motivated.
- Be mechanically minded, organised and have attention to detail.
- Completed Year 11 or higher, with passes in Math, Science and English.
- Undergo a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screening.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys learning new skills. Must be ready to work full time in a manufacturing environment and be committed to building a career in the fitting trade.
Tyree Transformers is a leader in workplace diversity and encourage applicants from all sectors of the community to apply.
To be considered applicants should submit a CV, supported by recent School Reports/results and details of any relevant work experience, via Seek, in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
Remember: Applications for our 2024 intake are open on the 1st of August 2023 & are closing on the 31st of August 2023.
NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted