Tyree Industries design and manufacture Distribution and Power Transformers – we are a leading supplier to power utilities and industry across Australasia and the South Pacific. Tyree is a dynamic and growing Australian company, located in the Southern Highlands of NSW – with easy access from western Sydney and Wollongong.
Boilermakers, Welders, Sheet Metal Workers for day and afternoon shift
We are seeking experienced and qualified boilermakers, welders and sheet metal workers who are available immediately and are interested in sheet metal and plate steel fabrication work within a modern fabrication workshop. Applicants with basic welding knowledge willing to develop their skills will also be considered.
To be considered for the role, applicants must have:
- Safety awareness and attention to detail.
- Boilermaker/Metal fabrication trades qualifications or equivalent experience preferred. Applicants willing to develop welding skills also considered.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical/drug and alcohol test.
- Willing to support and achieve goals and targets. Commitment to the production plan
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Tyree is an EEO employer and all suitable applicants are encouraged to apply. Candidates need to be eligible to work in Australia.
Applicants should forward a detailed resume to:
The Production Manager,
Tyree Industries Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 191, Mittagong, NSW, 2575