Tyree Industries is a dynamic, progressive and growing Australian manufacturer located in Mittagong in the Southern Highlands of NSW. To ensure continued improvement and growth, Tyree is seeking a self-motivated person to join our warehouse/stores team.
Are you able to answer yes to the following questions? If yes then we have an exciting opportunity to work in a large manufacturing organisation.
- Are you energetic, enthusiastic, with a strong bias towards customer focus?
- Do you thrive in working in a dynamic, fast changing environment?
- Are you able to work autonomously?
- Do you hold a current forklift licence?
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills and attribute, critical for success in this position
- Previous experience in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Current forklift licence
- Picking and Packing
- Stock control
Desirable attributes that the successful applicant will posses
- Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Good organisational skills
- Drivers licence
- Own transport
- Be highly customer focussed
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously to achieve set tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Be able to work within a team environment as the organisational needs dictate
- Fulfil the daily operation of the warehouse/stores team function including all facets such as –
- Ordering materials/receiving deliveries
- Picking, processing, recording and distributing components to the end user.
- Yard work and maintenance
- Experience with a computer based inventory management system ideally Syspro is also highly desirable.
The successful applicant will ideally have good written, verbal communication and numerical skills. A good stable work history and a positive “can do” attitude.
Tyree is an EEO employer and all suitable applicants are encouraged to apply. Candidates need to be eligible to work in Australia.