- To achieve as a minimum the budgeted order level in each product group allocated to your role.
- In conjunction with the General Manager Sales and where require the senior management team, develop and implement sales strategies to increase Tyree’s market share in target industry sectors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in the Utility, Industrial, Rail, Energy and mining sectors.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies that align with the annual business plan in the key sectors Tyree operates.
- Work closely with the customer service team to ensure the ongoing improvement of tender submissions.
- Ensure engagement in the continued improvement of our tender submissions, marketing materials and branding.
- Provide market intelligence to the senior management team on pricing, volumes, competitors & emerging opportunities.
- Demonstrate a positive contribution to the Tyree safety culture by complying with all company safety and environmental rules and procedures.
Provide sales leadership to grow Tyree’s market share whilst achieving and where possible exceeding minimum margin targets:
- Develop and implement monthly call plans for yourself and supporting senior managers to ensure all key clients are regularly visited to maintain relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to retain existing business, target new customers, and emerging opportunities in the Utility sector.
- Strategically promote our product lines including pole top, kiosk and power transformers to grow our market share in the focus industry sectors.
- Ensure that customer needs are appropriately represented in the business through weekly and monthly review process.
- Work closely with the customer service team to ensure your allocated customers are being fully supported in their dealings with Tyree.
- Attend major contract review meetings with your allocated customers to ensure customer feedback is used to improve our performance.
- Work with the members of the operational team to improve responsiveness and to identify areas for improvement of both quality performance and service level improvement
- Provide new product and improvement opportunities to the engineering team.
- Provide sales targets and associated costs for the annual budget process.
- Provide monthly rolling new orders forecast for your allocated customers as input to the operational forecast in a timely manner.
- Monitor and communicate on our orders received on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure our annual revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Provide and implement timely action plans against underperforming sales KPI’s.
- Perform other duties as reasonably required by the company.
- Minimum of 5 years senior sales experience in the Australasian market for Power and Distributions Transformers or similar products.
- Technical qualifications in the electrical engineering field or similar industries.
- Established customer networks in the utility, industrial and/or mining sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong English language skills mandatory.
- Hands on person with willingness and capability to actively assist production and engineering teams by taking an active involvement in the full value chain as required to improve customer service levels.
- “Can do” attitude with a positive work ethic and willingness to help out at every opportunity.
- Proven ability to be a significant participant in change management for the sales process within an organization and to move on to new goals in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
- The employee must have an Australian driver’s license valid at all time during their employment as a key requirement of the sales function.
- Must be an Australian permanent resident or have pre-existing via status which permits full time work with Tyree.
Applicants should forward a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.