During 2015 and 2016, Tyree Transformers successfully delivered 4 x 11KV 1000KVA kiosk substations for the $60M upgrade of Darwin International Airport.
Darwin International Airport is a major transport hub and key infrastructure asset for the Northern Territory and Australia, servicing over two million passengers per year the upgrade will lift capacity to three million per annum when complete.
After a rigorous tender process Tyree Transformers was chosen for our cost effective, Australian made, high quality kiosk substations.
The key features of the Tyree Transformer kiosk solution include;
- powder painted 304 grade stainless steel enclosures
- integral oil containment bund for 110% of the transformer oil volume
- precast reinforced concrete plinths or fully hot dipped galvanised plinths
- type tested 11kV Ring Main Units
- 433V Low Voltage Switchboards
- Sealed distribution transformer with hot dipped galvanised tank
As a fully type tested design to Australian standards AS60076 and to AS62271.202 for Internal Arc Containment (IAC) Part A&B, Tyree kiosk substations offer our clients with a high quality, reliable solution which ensures the highest levels of safety for both operators and the general public.
Please refer to our download centre on our website for full catalogues on our extensive range of transformer, padmount & kiosk substation products and support services.
To find out more about Tyree Transformers and our kiosk substation products, please contact our sales team on +61 2 48726177 or by email at email@example.com