Tyree Industries produce Kiosk Transformers to 2500kVA 36kV. Taking a modular approach to design and assembly, a Tyree kiosk unit capitalizes on 50 years of pole mount design and manufacture in a kiosk package to suit the modern distribution network. The heart of each kiosk unit is a highly cost effective distribution transformer assembly, designed and manufactured using proven principals and modern manufacturing techniques. Built around the transformer is a variety of bases, bunds, kiosk enclosures and accessories to suit the customer requirements.
As Tyree does not manufacture its own switchgear units, Kiosk transformers can be manufactured in a variety of configurations with or without switchgear. Rectangular and square styles can be accommodated to suit the required foot print and cable entry layout of the network. Transformers without kiosk can be supplied for retrofitting into the customers existing enclosure and termination arrangement. Plinths from concrete or steel, plain or bunded are available.
Both HV and LV switchgear can be provided, tailored to suit the customers requirements. RMU’s, in oil knife switches, fuse strips and CB’s are all common fitment. Customer supplied/specified switch gear can also be incorporated into the prepared transformer/kiosk assembly.
Modular and flexible best describes the kiosk products made by Tyree, incorporating the precision and reliability that comes with high volume manufacture married with the many options and layouts associated with kiosk transformers.
Features: Robust sealed tank construction, square or rectangular layout, Hot dip galvanized or painted options, MEPS or HEPS compliant, HV & LV terminations to suit customers cable terminations, bunded or non-bunded mounting, various monitoring options, switchgear from your preferred supplier.
Compact substation kiosks
Compact Rural substations are an extension of the standard pole mount range with low cost standardized assemblies mounted into a kiosk enclosure with minimized footprint. Built up to 200kVA 36kV, compact kiosks are common in rural developments and dispersed residential areas. These units incorporate all the functions of a pole mounted unit but with low visual impact. Options such as LV MCCB’s, fusing and various monitoring equipment are available.
- Compact designs.
- Sealed construction to prevent the entry of moisture.
- Highest quality materials and assembly processes.
- MEPS or HEPS compliance.
- Design and performance to relevant Australian Standards and Australian conditions.
- A multitude of layouts and switchgear options.
- Low life cycle cost performance through low loss core and winding designs.
- Reliable, proven and predictable technology.
- Designed and fabricated for local Australian conditions.
- Locally produced and providing exceptional customer service.
- High quality/low cost.
- Flexibility in switchgear options and accessories.
- Ex stock or short lead time availability.
- Primary voltage rating: 11kV to 36kV.
- Secondary Voltage rating: 250V/433V.
- Rating: 25 to 2500kVA.
- Single phase, Three phase and SWER designs.
- Fully sealed tanks.
- HV connection via 200A DIN bushing wells or customers requirement.
- Off load tap changers.
- Hot dip galvanized and/or painted finish.
- Switchgear to suit application sourced from a range of suppliers.